Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Black people redux

I haven't posted in quite a while. My biggest problem is that I never think I can write something funny enough.
Well, I'm going to get over that.

Back in March, I did a post about "Black People Love Us". Neither of my black friends has disowned me, so I'm going to push my luck. I don't know that I understand Dave Chapelle. He seems to be doing the same joke over and over. Much like Chris Rock and Carlos Mencia. Nonetheless, I was slapped down and assured that Carlos IS funny, so what do I know.

So, having admitted that I don't understand the humor, I must say that this I know Black People video gets me every time.

Especially the question about Menthol cigarettes.
Oh. And any clip featuring Charlie Murphy. Definately the funnier of the Murphy brothers. (p.s. I'm pretty sure neither of them is really Irish.)

Tune in again tomorrow for another not very funny post.

1 Comments:

At 3:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's AAALLLIIVVVEEEE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home