Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Stuntsurfing on a Tuesday

Some day I will have to analyze how I find this stuff. It all seems like a flurry of clickage followed by the occasional gem. For instance, I can find no evidence of how I found this first page.

Guess-the-google

This game promises to me more addictive than GoogleWhacking.



Here is a guy who really knows something about Sci-Fi films. Check out The Top Ten Sci-Fi Films That Never Existed. Most of it is about crappy films that SHOULDN'T have been made, but he makes some pretty compelling points as to why.

studios think video game fans will pile into the theater on opening weekend regardless of whether or not any effort was put into the film. Will that change? Come ask me after I've seen the Peter Jackson-produced Halo.


I have no idea whether this is real or a joke. For the sake of my sanity, I'm praying that it's the latter.

http://www.mailorderhusbands.net/order/


This one is probably not real, but I kinda wish it was.

http://www.huhcorp.com/ideas.htm


And finally, since I am hosting another Japanese student in a week, I've been studying their culture this week. Here is a really helpful video on how to enjoy sushi. The more useful information is toward the end.

How to enjoy sushi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home