Monday, February 27, 2006

I'll surf DIGG so you don't have to

I was working on a really cool collection of Airplane links, but I can't find the really cool Blue Angels video I was looking for, so that will have to wait.
In the mean time, I'm finding some truly lovely linkage. Enjoy.

This validates my struggle to find a well paying job.

This makes me love the Japanese people even more than before. Be sure to watch all the videos.

This is why blogging isn't for everyone. How many times can you use the terms 'Modern' and 'New Era' in reference to the internet before you look like a ninny. Not to mention misspelling, typos, invented words, poor grammar, and unwarranted verbosity.

And two from my Greatest Hits bookmarks.

I wish LILEKS would update every week, but sadly, it takes a while to write stuff like this.

Scientists investigating beautiful women. Who could have guessed that it would end up looking like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home