Sunday, July 22, 2007

Google Hacks

While looking for a free way to measure page rank, I came across a few other google tools that I either didn't know about, or rarely use, because they would require remembering syntax.

The most important thing I found was this site, which is a fill-in-the-blanks google form. This gets a lot of functionality in one site. This link is to the firefox version, but I'm sure it will redirect you if you are still, using Internet Exploder.

I still haven't found a page-rank tool, but I did discover that google is now publishing web pages. It seems somewhat similar to the blogging concept. Lots of templates and only the most used features, but I guess that's the whole point. Most people can publish a page or two in a few minutes. Here is the Forbes Laws on Google pages. Unfortunately, I can't figure out put the annoying Forbes Tartan in the background. I'll keep working on it. (For those of you unfamiliar, here is the original version of the laws.)

Now I'm off to look a little harder for a free page rank tool, or better yet, a developers API key that I can use.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home