Friday, May 11, 2007

Two Days

Two Days.

That's how long it takes for a case of tinnitus to turn a mild mannered computer nerd into a raving posting-at-3-in-the-morning lunatic.

It seems that what I thought was Hay Fever is, in fact, a mild cold. Let's run down the symptoms.

Fever,
Check

Congestion,
You betcha

Insomnia,
And how.

Snoring so the wife won't sleep with you
Well, to be honest, she has other reasons, but yeah.

I'm guessing mouth breathing bad breath as well, but I don't really want to know.

Yeah, I'm going to be pleasant at work today.

Excuse me now, while I drop a hit of Nyquil and read up on tinnitus until I pass out.

p.s. I bought a dime bag of Pseudoephedrine the other day to deal with the congestion. It requires more paperwork than buying a controlled substance. (As it happened, I was buying a controlled substance at the same time) According to my friend Lex, it requires more paperwork than buying a gat. Somehow I fail understand the logic.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 AM, Blogger Sister Mary Lisa said...

Oh boy, that sucks. I'm sorry you aren't feeling well! Feel better!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home