Monday, February 20, 2006

Bloggers Block

I suspect that everyone is like me. You have a conversation going on inside your head with an imaginary friend who actually finds all your musings fascinating. My imaginary friend has been listening intently to my ideas for a blog entry all weekend and found them all fascinating, but I have not seen fit to put any of them on paper. But, I hate a blank page worse than a boring one, so I'll put down what has been on my mind and see what sticks.

First. We have signed up to host another Japanese student next month. This student is remarkable in that he is only 13 years old. His parents are either really cool, or just nuts. Every time we host one of these students, they come with some foodstuffs, as if they can't imagine that they will be able to eat our food, or that they wont be able to find decent Japanese food here. We have never seen either be the case. Ultimately, they leave their emergency supplies with us to make room for the loot that they are taking home and we get to try something new. Occasionally we get to try something that has no English instructions at all, just pictures. My prediction for this student is that he will bring Ramen. If he only knew how much of this my kids eat every week.

Second. The guy in the cube behind me got sacked Friday. I'm pretty sure it was for playing Fleetwood Mac and not using the headphones.

Third. My son asked me to record the documentary on A&E last night about the Skinheads. I watched about the first half of it and came to the conclusion that the producers had made it their mission to find the dumbest slack-jawed yokels in Alabama and then make them look even worse by featuring them making fools of themselves. The highlights included them sitting around the single-wide, drinking beer and watching old Nazi propoganda films. Drinking beer and dancing like idiots to death-metal. And singing and saluting the Nazi flag. Probably while drinking beer. Here is my question. If the white race is really supreme, why are they so concerned about the Zionists (and the mud-people and the fags) controlling their country? Shouldn't this just work out to the benefit of the superior people? Maybe I'm missing something.

Tomorrow, back to the links.

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger Lex said...

I had a similar experience with with a co-worker and obnoxious music. He insisted that everyone liked Journey and REO Speedwagon at a volume level that made the floor shake. To make it more interesting, the next office over also wanted to share his music with everyone. You haven't lived until you've heard death metal together with "Wheel In The Sky". Both were sacked a few short weeks later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home